XiG Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XiG Mods! XiGHD is currently hosting WaW Lobbies!!!
Create an account with XiG and get FREE invites to ALL lobbies hosted by XiG Members.
We are currently looking for new moderators. PM the username "Administrator" if you are interested.

Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty

Go down 
2 posters

Should Infinity Ward Make it Instead?
Yes
Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Vote_lcap50%Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Vote_lcap50%Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
XiG DevKit
Admin
Admin
XiG DevKit

Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty   Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 am

Check this out! You can go to the URL if you don't believe me!! BTW, Sledgehammer SUCKS!!

Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Fa1il
Back to top Go down
http://www.xigmods.com
xANGRYDWARFX
1337 Premium
1337 Premium
xANGRYDWARFX

Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty   Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

Call of Duty is boring unless it is hacked or modded anyway, i really dont care if the COD franchise was done with black ops....but that is just my opinion anyway
Back to top Go down

Proof of Who Is Making the next Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1